[Dixielandjazz] Fw: A Taste of Honey

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Jul 4 11:26:07 PDT 2006

While I certainly don't want to tread on Benny's right of free speech or
his freedom to believe whatever he wants to believe, I can imagine few
messages more INappropriate to this list.

Happy Fourth, and if you're not an American, happy fourth.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for
http://APlaceForJazz.org