[Dixielandjazz] Tenor and Trombone

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sun Jul 2 07:27:55 PDT 2006

One of my favorites tenor / trombone combinations is the collaboration of
Bill Harris and Ben Webster. It's on the Fantasy label and has Jimmy Rowles,
Red Mitchell and Stan Levey in the rhythm section. The album, "Bill Harris
and Friends", includes their classic humorous version of "Just One More
Chance".

Stan
Stan Brager