[Dixielandjazz] Re: What's the use? Lyrics

Dave Hanson jazzdude39 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 15:27:23 PST 2006

Sammy Pilofian was a monster tubist back in the mid 60's. I worked with him at Your Fathers Moustache in NYC and he could play the Clarinet Polka in cut time, while jumping up an down while spinning in the air. I've never seen or heard anything like it.
I also worked with Howard Johnson but that's another story.

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta