[Dixielandjazz] Re: What's the use? Lyrics

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Jan 30 08:05:06 PST 2006

At 12:55 PM 01/28/06 -0500, Don Ingle wrote:
>A few good tunes all too sadly neglected (but not by my bunch) are:
Futuristic
>Rhythm, Guess Who's In Town, I'm more than Satified,  Lonely Old Town, Clouds
>(Donaldson),  My Pet,  Breeze, I Believe in Miracles, I get the Blues When It
>Rains,

The following will be in my forthcoming "20s-30s Fake Book":
"I believe in miracles", "I'm more than satusfied", "I get the blues when
it rains". "Breeze" is in my "Dixieland Fake Book Vol. 1".

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
http://americanmusiccaravan.com  DFB VOL.2 (C, Bb) NOW IN STOCK!!
"BOOK NEWS: click on "Books" click on "Book News"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org