[Dixielandjazz] Re: Lead sheet for "Blue Bungalow"

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 16:40:29 PST 2006

Hi gang,

You know - just as an aside - sometimes the obscure tunes are obscure
because they really weren't good songs...
I wish some of the obscure songs I've had to play with different bands had
stayed obscure...
Creole Bells comes to mind...

I'm sorry, I shouldn't do this, but not "all" of the oldies are gems...
and I'm SURE that with proper arrangements, some of the weaker songs could
be made better :-)
As a friend of mine once commented, "There are no bad songs, only
uninventive musicians..."
Did I just flame myself???  I guess on this subject I am torn...

I'd love to start a thread - just for grins - What are the songs YOU hate???
Musicians AND listeners alike!!!  What are the songs that have been driven
into the ground - come on...

All the Best,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!

<dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>