[Dixielandjazz] Lead sheet for "Blue Bungalow"

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 14:08:45 PST 2006

I was at the Colonial Inn in Concord, MA to attend a performance by Jimmy Mazzy and
the Last Minute Men (so named because the makeup of the band is not known until the
last minute).  Jimmy asked me if I'd like to sit in for a few tunes, and Carrie asked me if I
knew "Blue Bungalow".

I don't, so we played some other tunes, but later Carrie sang "Blue Bungalow"
accompanied by the band (not including me).

Can anyone point me to a lead sheet for this tune?

I can't find anything about it -- not on google, nor in any of the fake books I have as hard
copy or on CD.

Larry Swain
(backup piano player of last resort for a few Boston-area bands)