[Dixielandjazz] Real Rhapsody.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 27 08:19:36 PST 2006

Bill Schroeder asked:
>what is real rhapsody site and how can you
>download  et al?????
>thanks
>bill schroeder

Bill,
Go to http://real.com
Click on the free trial of real rhapsody.
If you like it, the subscription fee you would pay
covers listening, and burning. I'm  not sure about
whether each time you play (not burn) a track, whether
it downloads it in temporary form. I thinks so. Right now
I just treat it like a radio station and have not burned any
CDs either, but I'm tempted to burn CDs anyway for backup
then read them back into the computer for my own local use..

Craig