[Dixielandjazz] My playlist at Real Rhapsody site.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 26 22:21:37 PST 2006

Warning: long list..
Just as a matter of interest, here is a playlist of tunes I
put together with a little random wandering through
the Real Networks site with a Real Rhapsody program
and subscription.

"12th Street Rag"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"A Good Man Is Hard To Find (Part 1)"   (jam Session At Commodore)
"Add A Little Wiggle"   All Star Orchestra
"After You've Gone"   Acker Bilk
"Am I Blue"   Eddie Condon
"At A Georgia Camp Meeting"   Sidney Bechet
"At Sundown"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Avalon"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"Balling The Jack"   Eddie Condon
"Barbecue Bess"   The Golden Age Jazz Band
"Basin Street"   Eddie Condon
"Blue Notion"   Jess Stacy
"Blues In C"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"Bourbon Street Parade "   Paul Barbarin
"Breakaway"   The Travelers
"Bucket's Got A Hole In It"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Bugle Boy March"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Bugle Call Rag"   Bill Matthews and His New Orleans Dixieland Band
"Burgundy Street Blues"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Candlelights"   Jess Stacy
"Caravan"   Eddie Condon
"Careless Love"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Cherry"   The Big Aces
"Chicago Stomp Down "   Duke Ellington
"Chicago"   Tommy Dorsey
"Children Go Where I Send Thee"   Jack Daniel's Original...
"China Boy   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...     (previously unreleased)"
"Cielito Lindo (Live)"   Wilbur De Paris
"Cookie"   The Silver Leaf Jazz Band
"Corner Pocket"   Count Basie & His Orchestra
"Cotton Fields"   Southern Jazz
"Creole Blues"   New Orleans Ragtime Orchestra
"Creole Moon"   Dr. John
"Dallas Blues   Louis Armstrong  (Previously Unreleased, Version 2)"
"Dallas Blues"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Dallas Blues"   Maggie Jones
"Dallas Blues"   Various Artists   Avid Entertainment
"Dallas Blues"   Woody Herman
"Davenport Blues"   Bill Allred's Classic Jazz ...
"Diane"   Jack Teagarden
"Dippermouth Blues"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Dippermouth Blues"   Max Kaminsky
"Dooky's Doing His Dance"   Paul Barbarin's New Orleans Band
"Down By The Riverside"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Down In Honky Tonk Town"   The Golden Age Jazz Band
"Down in Honky Tonk Town"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Dr. Jazz"   George Girard and His New Orleans Five
"Dust"   The Columbia Photo Players
"Dusting The Donkey"   Golden Gate Orchestra
"Easy Does It"   Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
"Ec-stacy"   Jess Stacy
"Eccentric"   Max Kaminsky
"Entry Of The Gladiators"   Jack Daniel's Original...
"Everybody Loves My Baby"   Eddie Condon
"Fan It (Take A)"   Frankie 'half-pint' Jaxon
"Fan It Boogie Woogie"   Frankie 'Half-Pint' Jaxon
"Fan It"   Woody Herman
"Farewell Blues"   Bud Freeman
"Farewell Blues"   Count Basie & His Orchestra
"Farewell Blues"   Django Reinhardt
"Farewell Blues"   Flatt & Scruggs
"Farewell Blues"   Glenn Miller
"Farewell Blues"   Kentucky Colonels
"Farewell Blues"   New Orleans Rhythm Kings
"Farewell Blues"   The Swingville All-Stars
"Farewell Blues"   Tim Laughlin's Jazz Band
"Farewell Blues"   W.C. Handy
"Farewell Blues"   Woody Herman
"Fifty-Second Street Getaway"   Art Hodes
"Finger Buster"   Willie "The Lion" Smith
"Flat Foot Floogee"   Slim & Slam
"Four Or Five Times"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Franklin Street Blues"   Bunk Johnson
"Gee, Baby, Ain't I Good To You"   Sandy William's Big Eight
"Goin' Back To New Orleans"   Dr. John
"Going Back To New Orleans"   Joe Liggins and The Honeydrippers
"Heart of My Heart"   Southern Jazz
"High Society"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Hittin' The Ceiling"   Smith Ballew
"Home"   Max Kaminsky
"Home"   Max Kaminsky
"I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me"   Eddie Condon
"I Can't Believe You're In Love With Me"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"I Got Rhythm"   Harold Lem & His Orchestra
"I Want To Be Happy"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"I Would Do Anything For You"   Art Tatum
"I Would Do Anything For You"   Eddie Condon
"I'm Not Rough"   Louis Armstrong And His Hot Five
"Iko Iko"   Dr. John
"In A Persian Market"   Acker Bilk
"In Gloryland"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"In The Sweet By And By (LP Version)"   George Lewis
"Indian Sagua (LP Version)"   George Lewis
"It's A Long, Long Way To Tipperary"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"It's Funny To Everyone But Me"   Isham Jones
"It's Right Here For You"   Tom Dorsey
"Jazz Man Strut"   Pete Daily's Rhythm Kings
"Jimtown Blues"   Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
"Jubilee"   Mel Powell
"Kater Street Rag"   Bennie Moten's Kansas City Orchestra
"Keep Off The Grass"   James P. Johnson
"Keepin' Out Of Mischief Now"   Pee Wee Russell
"Keeping Out Of Mischief Now"   Jess Stacy
"King Porter Stomp"   Fletcher Henderson
"Lazy Daddy"   Original Dixieland Jazz Band
"Look What You Missed"   Sharkey Bonano and His Kings Of ixieland
"Lord, You've Been So Good To Me"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Lou-Easy-An-I-A"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Love Is Just Around The Corner"   Eddie Condon
"Makin' Whoopee"   Billy May & His Orchestra
"Mandy, Make Up Your Mind"   Eddie Condon
"Mardi Gras In New Orleans"   Dirty Dozen Brass Band
"Maria Elena"   Nat King Cole
"Maria Elena"   Ry Cooder
"Memphis In June   Jess Stacy   (previously unreleased)"
"Memphis In June (LP Version)"   Bobby Short
"Memphis In June"   Billy May & His Orchestra
"Memphis In June"   Hoagy Carmichael
"Memphis In June"   Jack McDuff
"Memphis In June"   Johnny Mercer
"Memphis In June"   Nina Simone
"Minnie The Moocher's Wedding Day"   Cab Calloway
"Monday Date"   Earl Hines
"Moon Shines On The Moonshine"   Bert Williams
"My Daddy Rocks Me With One Steady Roll"   Art Hodes
"My Heart Belongs To Daddy"   Eddy Duchin
"National Blues (Take 2)"   Buddy Burton & Fats Hudson
"New Orleans Joys"   Jelly Roll Morton
"New Orleans"   Bobby Hackett
"Nightmare"   Benny Goodman
"Of All The Wrongs You've Done To Me"   Eddie Condon
"Oh! Look At Me Now"   Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
"Old Fashioned Love"   Max Kaminsky
"Old Man Harlem"   The Dorsey Brothers
"On The Sunny Side Of The Street"   Louis Armstrong With The Newport International Jazz Band
"Organ Grinder Blues"   Art Hodes
"Original Dixieland One-Step"   Jack Daniel's Original...
"Overseas Stomp (Lindy"   Zen Tricksters
"Overseas Stomp (The Lindy)"   Grateful Dead
"Overseas Stomp"   The Purple Gang
"Panama"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Panama"   Sharkey Bonano and His Kings Of ixieland
"Papa's Got The Jim Jams"   The Silver Leaf Jazz Band
"Peace Like a River"   Southern Jazz
"Peculiar"   The Silver Leaf Jazz Band
"Pee Wee's Blues"   Eddie Condon
"Persian Rug"   Herman Chittison
"Pork Chop (LP Version)"   George Lewis
"Purple Rose Of Cairo"   New Orleans Ragtime Orchestra
"Rainbow Ripples"   Jack Daniel's Original...
"Really The Blues"   Sidney Bechet
"Red Wing"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Relaxin' At The Touro"   Muggsy Spanier
"Rhumboogie"   Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra
"River Red Blues"   Woody Herman
"Rose Room"   Eddie Condon
"Royal Garden Blues"   Will Bill Davison
"Sacramento Jubilee"   Jack Daniel's Original...
"Salty Dog"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Salutation March (LP Version)"   George Lewis
"Savoy Blues"   George Lewis (with George Guesnon's Stompers
"Second Line"   Sharkey Bonano and His Kings Of ixieland
"Shake That Thing"   Turk Murphy's Jazz Band
"Sheik Of Araby"   Sidney De Paris
"Shim Sham Shimmey"   The Dorsey Brothers
"Shim-Me-Sha-Wabble"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"Shim-Me-Sha-Wabble"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"Shoutin' In That Amen Corner"   Mildred Bailey
"Sing On"   Paul Barbarin
"Snowy Morning Blues"   Ralph Sutton
"Soda Fountain Rag"   Duke Ellington
"Someday Sweetheart"   Max Kaminsky
"Squeeze Me"   Ralph Sutton
"Squeeze Me"   Sidney Bechet and Muggsy Spanier
"Squeeze Me"   Will Bill Davison
"St. Phillip Street Breakdown"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Stompin At The Savoy"   Eddie Condon
"Stompy Jones"   Bob Wilber/Kenny Davern
"Stompy Jones"   Duke Ellington
"Stompy Jones"   Johnny Hodges
"Stompy Jones"   Johnny Hodges/Duke Ellington
"Stompy Jones"   Sidney Bechet
"Struttin' With Some Barbeque"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"Stuffy"   Coleman Hawkins & His Orchestra
"Sugar"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"Sweet Lorraine"   Ralph Sutton
"Teapot Dome Blues "   Fletcher Henderson & His Club Alabam Orchestra
"Ten Little Miles From Town"   Sam Lanin & His Famous Players & Singers
"That Da Da Strain"   Will Bill Davison
"That Dada Strain"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"That's A Plenty"   Will Bill Davison
"The Blue Room"   Joe Venuti's Blue Four
"The Crave"   Jelly Roll Morton
"The Lady In Red"   Louis Prima
"The Maple Leaf Rag"   Turk Murphy
"The Mooche"   Eddie Condon/Davern/Davison...
"The National Blues"   Bad Livers
"The Old Rugged Cross"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Three Little Words"   Eddie Condon
"Too Late"   Paul Barbarin's New Orleans Band
"Uncle Sam's Blues"   Oran "Hot Lips" Page
"Walk Through The Streets Of The City"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Walk Thru The Streets Of The City"   Bill Matthews and His New Orleans Dixieland Band
"War Clouds"   New Orleans Ragtime Orchestra
"Washington And Lee Swing"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Way Down Yonder In New Orleans"   Lester Young
"Weary Blues"   George Lewis (Clarinet)
"Weary City"   The Silver Leaf Jazz Band
"When A Woman Loves A Man"   Mel Powell
"When You're Smiling"   Eddie Condon
"Willie The Weeper"   Bob Wilber
"Willie The Weeper"   George Lewis
"Winnin' Boy Blues (LP Version)"   George Lewis
"Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams"   Max Kaminsky
"Yaaka Hula Hickey Dula"   George Lewis
"Yelping Hound Sounds"   Pete Daily
"You Are My Sunshine"   Southern Jazz
"You Need Coachin'"   Hot Lips Page
"You Rascal You"   Jack Teagarden
"You're Some Pretty Doll"   Fats Waller
"You're Some Pretty Doll"   Fats Waller / Eddie Condon