[Dixielandjazz] European chord symbols

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 25 17:11:13 PST 2006

    The ones I'm talking about are in the chord book called
"Anthologie des Grilles des jazz" and the accompanying lead sheets.
This is a well known source in Europe and I've had the chord tables for some time,
but just came into possission of the accompanying melody lead sheets. Both
use the same notation for chords so now I am interested in getting guidance
on interpreting the ones I don't recognize.

I think I may have an answer coming from someone, so I'll hold off a bit.
I'd have to send a lead sheet with them and attachements aren't allowed here.
Or I''d have to make up a text example. As I said, I'd rather wait.
Regards,
Craig