[Dixielandjazz] CD Baby

william crist mensa-1 at webtv.net
Wed Jan 25 13:26:07 PST 2006

Back on October 7, 2004 someone posted
the following message to the list.  I cut and pasted it to an email and
saved it.  I ddn't note the member who posted it. I go to it frequently
and check out any new additions.

Bill Crist

message follows

There's a website I recently discovered called CD Baby
(http://www.cdbaby.com). It's basically a venue for independent artists
and bands to sell their CDs online. It doesn't cater to any one music
genre, but there is quite a bit of OKOM listed there (click Browse, then
Jazz, and pick dixieland or any other genre. Click on artists then ckick
on sample tunes.The samples are fairly long