[Dixielandjazz] CD BABY as a source for OKOM CD Sales

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 24 20:18:55 PST 2006

See below note from CD Baby. Need I say more about what they can do for you,
for us, for the music, etc., etc. NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? Hopefully
send them some CDs rather than believe nobody but you likes this music.

Me, I'm sending a BUNCH MORE to them tomorrow.

To see my page on their site visit: http://cdbaby.com/cd/bsjb

Cheers
Steve Barbone

Received Jan 24, 2006. (Less than a week since they got my CDs)

-----
Steve -

We are TOTALLY OUT of BARBONE STREET JAZZ BAND: Live At The West
Chester University Jazz Festival

Your CD Baby page now says OUT OF STOCK, and nobody can buy it.

Which means you're probably losing sales if people are clicking
through, thinking of buying, but can't.

Please send some more CDs IMMEDIATELY.
-----