[Dixielandjazz] Betty Owens

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at HireLIVEMusic.com
Tue Jan 24 05:42:13 PST 2006

Good Morning Charmaine et al;

I was so glad to read your post to the DJML.  I'd like to take this
opportunity to direct you and all true Dukes of Dixieland fans to the
Assunto family's Official Dukes of Dixieland website at:

http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com

Also if you'd like to see and hear how Betty's youngest daughter, Angela, is
carrying on her mother's legacy, please visit my band's website at:

http://www.theREALDukes.com

Hope you find these two sites informative and entertaining,

Mike Marois
Tuba/Computer Guru
http://www.HireLIVEMusic.com
http://www.MaroisApps.com