[Dixielandjazz] CDBaby.com

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue Jan 24 01:39:06 PST 2006

As the distinguished gentleman from Delaware states, CDBaby.com looks
very promising.  I have had our CDs there for two week and we too have
already sold two.

You can check our offerings at

http://cdbaby.com/cd/sacapulses
http://cdbaby.com/cd/sacapulses2
http://cdbaby.com/cd/sacapulses3

I think I need to write a more up to date band description highlighting
our international exploits, but this is VERY easy to change.  Almost
everything on the CDBaby pages are self editable.  And, Sam and Derek
seem quite friendly.

All the best, Gary