[Dixielandjazz] the Series "24" on Jan. 23rd. Mon. night (no Music Just Info

Kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Sat Jan 21 21:26:01 PST 2006

Chuck & I will be on "24" on Mon. night  - we're in the mall at the
food court when nerve gas comes thru the air conditioning and as
Kiefer Sutherland get near us, I get up & fall dead & so does Chuck.
Then you get to see us dead with foam & red dye in ours eyes.   Will
be very quick, but we'll take the money.  Had to do the falls about
20 times.

------
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers,
The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
San Fernando Valley Banjo Band
and Reflexologist