[Dixielandjazz] Zuyder Zee Blues

d. sleeman d.sleeman at hccnet.nl
Sat Jan 21 10:44:55 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ric Giorgi" <ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca>
To: "'DJML'" <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [Dixielandjazz] LF: Zyder Zee Blues

> Might anyone have a leadsheet for Zyder Zee Blues?

Hi, Ric,

Yes, I have it and will send it to you as soon I'll have some time (which will be tomorrow night, I guess....).

The correct spelling is "Zuyderzee Blues". And by the way, I am actually living on the bottom of the former "Zuiderzee". It has been renamed "IJsselmeer" and parts of it have been reclaimed and form a polder: Flevoland. The town where I live was founded in 1963!

Dick Sleeman, Lelystad, Holland. <d.sleeman at hccnet.nl>

"...Of all the musical instruments in use today, the trombone is one of,
 if not THE most difficult of instruments. I know, 'cause I have one..."

  (Dewsnap in "THE TROMBONE", December 10, 2002)