[Dixielandjazz] Pandora

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 21 10:06:52 PST 2006

Don,
Thanks for the lead.
Besides iTunes.Some others  I listen to are:
Real Rhapsody (run by real.com)
emusic.com, musicmatch, and now stompoff.com and cdbaby.com
each has its own set and a lot overlaps, but amongst them you can
get quite a bit. Some have radio where you can't download and others
have either track at a time purchasing, or a subscription for "n" songs a month
download (like e-music)

Another freebie where at least if you know how, you can download is:
George Spink's  http://www.tuxjunction.net/
and then there is Dismuke's virtual talking machine and radio  www.dismuke.org

At this point, I've really loaded up my machine with good jazz from these sites, plus a
few that I've "filched" from redhotjazz.com

Now I'll add Pandora

Regards,
Craig Johnson
"The Maine Street Paraders"