[Dixielandjazz] Look2Me virus????? Any Whiz kids on-line....

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Fri Jan 20 16:26:06 PST 2006

Bob & others

Sorry for the delay in answering this.
Look2Me is known spyware and a bugger to get rid of. Type "Look2Me" quotes
included in Google and it will come up with several solution, all of which
will work.
There is also a program freely available from Microsoft (no jokes about what
Bill's wife said) called Windows-KB890830-V1.x-ENU.exe. It is downloadable
from there web site and will remove any malware/spyware etc from your
computer.

I hope this helps you and others remember this message if it happens to
them. I know because something similar happened to me.

I knew the fruit farmers wouldn't say anything positive :>)

Phil O'Rourke
Australia