[Dixielandjazz] CD Baby.com

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 19 17:31:43 PST 2006

It did not take long for CD Baby to get up and running with one of my CDs.
It is now ready and ships within 24 hours from their Portland Oregon
warehouse. "Barbone Street Jazz Band Live at The West Chester University
Jazz Festival.

To take a look at the information, album cover, band bios, and hear about 2
minutes of every song on the CD, go to http://cdbaby.com/cd/bsjb. The info
that you see/hear there, costs a mere $35.

I think now I will make single tracks available for download at $0.99 since
I believe that this is where the market is going. I-Pod culture rules!!!!.

I also think every band that has Dixieland CDs in their garages should get
off their ass and hook up with CD Baby or other Indie music warehouse.

Now, we'll see if they sell any. :-) VBG.

Cheers,
Steve