[Dixielandjazz] Composers

Charlie Hull charlie at easysounds.com
Wed Jan 18 11:14:03 PST 2006

Hi, Bert

There's No You was composed by (w) Tom Adair and (m) Hal Hopper and
published in 1945.

I have a thick soft cover book called Who Wrote That Song, by Dick &
Harriet Jacobs, published by Writers Digest Books. It lists over 12,500
American popular songs and includes composers, year of publication, who
had the hit recording, musicals and movies in which the song appeared.
Also lists tunes by composer, and other features.

If you find a similar resource on the internet, please let me know.

Thanks

Charlie Hull