[Dixielandjazz] Enhancing Musical Sounds or How I learned to Love Electronics

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 12:59:39 PST 2006

Aha:

  Sounds like the DIGITAL Peggy Lee OR May West OR maybe an attempt At
Marilyn Monroe, who cooed nicely.
can't be any worse than Pia Zadora.   And she is a lot prettier than
Janis Joplin too.    She has most of the necessary ingredients for
success.   NAME, MONEY, Lusty Looks, Shameless promotion, a wee bit of
Talent, but most importantly,  "SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER"   I want to
wait till she is old enough and cast her as a "Madam for the House of
the RISING SUN MOVIE. "

 Cheers,

 Tom Wiggins ( Musical Flesh Peddler extraordinaire)