Fwd: [Dixielandjazz] request for OKOM in Baltimore

jcblegen at sbcglobal.net jcblegen at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 15 13:23:05 PST 2006

>  Tell her to check out Sunday afternoons at Inner Harbor - Phillips
> Restaurant - Jay Wachter and the guys usually play!  Also, Jay (the banjo
> player) knows all the rest of the steady gigs in town...
> All the Best,
> Steve Heist

A good suggestion -- and two other possibilities come to mind.  I believe there's still a
regular Wednesday night gig with Big Bertha's Rhythm Kings at Bertha's on Broadway in
Fells Point.  And, in nearby Columbia, Bob Thulman's Last Chance Jazzband might be at
the Last Chance Saloon on Sunday evenings.

--
John Blegen
jcblegen.com