[Dixielandjazz] request for OKOM in Baltimore

Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 12:02:30 PST 2006

I just returned from the JazzSea cruise in the Caribbean - wonderful time,
wonderful music and wonderful people.   Because Holland America did not close
our venues to the other passengers we have aquired some converts (hooray!).   I
am staying in touch with a lady from Baltimore who wants to know where she can
go to hear more of OKOM - she said our group and our music "made" the cruise
for her.   Any suggestions that I can pass along to her would be greatly
appreciated.
Karen
Pacifica, CA