[Dixielandjazz] This, from www.jazzbymail.com....

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 13 16:51:15 PST 2006

Wow!

BEGIN QUOTE

MP3 Downloads Are Here!

We have teamed up with several independent labels to begin offering MP3 downloads to our customers. In the next few months we will be releasing several out-of-print rare Stomp Off Records releases as MP3 downloads for a terrific price of $.99 per song or $9.95 per complete album. These will feature the near-CD quality 192 kbps MP3 files that will allow listeners to hear again some marvelous music that has become unavailale for many years. We plan on beginning with these terrific releases but will expand in the years ahead to include other rare recordings from labels you know and love.

END QUOTE,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org