[Dixielandjazz] Look2Me virus????? Any Whiz kids on-line....

Michael Millward millward at bigfoot.com
Fri Jan 13 07:08:53 PST 2006

Are you using any anti spyware programs. If not I would suggest you get and
run Spybot from Spybot.com. You can also get Microsoft Antispyware Beta 1
from their website. I keep the MS program running in the background all the
time and also run Spybot once a week as they seem to clean out different
stuff.
You will be toatally amazed at the amount of spyware on your computer.