[Dixielandjazz] 30,s 40, band forming Sac. Ca. area

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 10:05:52 PST 2006

 Starting a 30's & 40s style jazz band

Anybody interested contact:  GALE

 email Reply to: cuentista at aol.com

  Date: 2006-01-10, 4:13PM PST

  Looking to start a jazz standards band in my area (El Dorado County).

   All we have is a drummer and a Singer. Our vision is a little combo
quintet

   or sextet w/ Keyboard, Guitar Drums, Standup Bass, Sax, horn and
vocals. We

   would like to invite El Dorado County musicians because it is a lot
easier to

   stay committed when you don't have to commute long distances. We
don't care

   about your age, sex, or looks just your music. No big deal if you are
a bit

   rusty as long as you are committed and willing to work to get
polished.

   So far 2 local Guitarists, and a reed player are interested in
joining us. A

   keyboard player, a bass and a horn would be nice but we can get
started

  without them. A tenetative start date is Tuesday January 24th.

  Please respond to Cuentista at aol.com

  Gale