[Dixielandjazz] Re: Second Chord Sounded in John Cage's 639 yearconcert.

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 10 12:58:19 PST 2006

> Like if a space ship travels to, and returns from another point in the
Universe, 639 light years away, at just under the speed of light, the astronauts
would be less that a year older when they got back, yet all of us they left
behind on earth would be a little over 639 (dead) years older.>

Dear Steve,
Reminds me of the fortune teller in the wonderful 'Wizard of Id' comic strip
looking into her crystal ball and telling Rodney the knight:
"I see a time when peace will reign throughout the world."
Rodney: "I bet the people are happy."
Fortune teller: "I don't see any people."
Kind regards,
Bill.