[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Band Directory (WAS: East Bay bands)

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 10 11:08:06 PST 2006

     There are already a couple of sites having worldwide lists of
dixieland bands:

a) http://kquick.best.vwh.net/bands.html

b) http://www.libertyhall.com/jazzbands/jazz.html

I knew about the first, but not the second, which i found in Google
by doing a search on "dixieland bands".  There are a number of other
(putative) such sites, but it's time for my nap, and i leave the
research and reporting of the remaining sites as an amusing exercise
for the energetic student.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a
**      snake, which I also keep handy." -- W. C. Fields