[Dixielandjazz] radiojazz.co.uk

brian at radiojazz.co.uk brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 01:16:57 PST 2006

 Whilst compiling the new Hot Jazz Channel January radio show I was made
aware of the fact that our front page "hits"
counter is not accurate. It is not counting every "hit" but for some unknown
techie reason, only
selected ones. We're going to work on getting this put right.
Meanwhile - checking our independently produced statistics I find that to
date - i.e. since launch last September
we have actually had 163,709 "hits" or visits.
Naturally we're pretty proud of this - and would like to thank everyone who
has made this success possible.
Brian Harvey