[Dixielandjazz] Second Chord Sounded in John Cage's 639 yearconcert.

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Mon Jan 9 21:36:30 PST 2006

Ridicule this if you must, mon ami, but I suspect you're just jealous
because you didn't get called for the washboard part.

I've been practicing it in case they call me. It's very difficult. It
requires hitting an 8-in-dia cymbal exactly 115mm from its center, using
only one's pinkie thimble.

Jerry "where's my ruler?" Gordon