[Dixielandjazz] The Don't Play for Free movement is moving

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sun Jan 8 13:25:05 PST 2006

Tom Said:  What I have learned is that the only thing a free gig will get
you
is, more free gigs. I have further learned that whether my music is
good or it sucks if I play for free I will be taking gigs from the paid
bands/musicians.

Out of the mouths of babes  ----------
I have a personal charity and I play for them once a year in lieu of a
donation.  Everyone else pays.
Amen Bro. Tom

Larry
St. Louis