[Dixielandjazz] Wanted; Dixieland Trombonist who can also read.

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 11:49:47 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/6/2006 9:53:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

Dale
Defoe

That's DeVoe

Dale & I traveled on the road together with Clyde McCoy.

Also, I meat to mention some time back . . . that NY Times review about the
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra with Wynton Marsailis . . . the pianist that was
 featured in the article as Wynton's new piano guy - Dan Nimmer . . . he was
my pianist back in 2001-02 with my quartet backing Chelsea. He was 19 then,
and  Cheslea was 18. He told me he was going to college and I asked him who he
was  going to find who could teach him.

BTW, Chelsea now is Paul Keller & Dave Bennett's vocalist doing the  Benny
Goodman tribute and with Keller's Big Band.

I was telling the folks on this list how good she was . . . but it went in
one ear and out the other as most things I say 'round here usually do.

Happy New Year!
Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargent.com