[Dixielandjazz] More on the Benny Goodman Tour with Ken P and Johnny V.

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Tue Jan 3 15:27:57 PST 2006

I confirmed today that the Goodman Tribute tour will be by bus and that
Johnny Varro will be playing every night on the tour with Ken Peplowski.
Send your Bobby Sockers out to greet the bus when they arrive in your
town. :-)

I also confirmed that Johnny will NOT be monitoring his own email at
this time. The address on the site will go to his web master and
possibly be forwarded. Any requests for bookings should continue to go
to the usual phone numbers.

If I forgot to mention it, the links to the box offices also contain in
many cases, maps to the venues. Try to use IE so you can hear the music.

Lowell

Aka Mad Dawg