[Dixielandjazz] Sharkey LP

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Jan 1 21:45:00 PST 2006

     Copies of the original are available at http://www.gemm.com/.
Prices range from $6.05 to $89.70 (for a 7" EP), from a number of
different stores, with (one would be foolish not to expect) large
variations in quality.
     Easiest way to see the listing is to type Midnight on Bourbon
Street (without quotation-marks) into the Search box.

     Dan

** Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "God tells me how the music should sound, but you stand in the way."
**                -- Arturo Toscanini to a trumpet player