[Dixielandjazz] Butch Thompson, Duke Heitger Alert

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Jan 1 12:32:24 PST 2006

If you didn't have a chance to listen to this Prairie Home Companion
be sure to catch it on re-run or internet replaying  ( when it
becomes available at phc.mpr.org )

The OKOM  jazz was very good throughout, but what got me to write was
the amazingly different version of "Sidewalk Blues" featuring Howard
Levy on harmonica.

Outstanding!

Dave Richoux