[Dixielandjazz] Regards

dingle at baldwin-net.com dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sun Jan 1 08:02:21 PST 2006

Well, 2006 has arrived in Michigan as well as most of the world, so
here's  a wish that it will treat you kindly and that it be filled with
the music we love and the friendships we cherish.
Since no one knows how many more years we might have, let's use this one
to the fullest and that means keeping the music and the friendships
going in high gear.
 From the somewhat thawed snow fields of North Michigan, with best
wishes for a great New Year -- and a hope that learning to write '06
instead of '05 on your checks wil be a short learning curve, I sign off
with --
Bon Regardez and Slainte to all,
Don Ingle