[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland cowboys!

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Feb 27 09:55:50 PST 2006

I've already come out of the closet by telling DJML before that I quite
often put my arm around our trumpeter, Pepe, while singing a song like "All
of Me".  Pepe is such a good sport, and even lays his head on my chest (I'm
over 6 ft, he's about 5 ft!).

Well, I carried the joke a bit further the other night by saying, in the
middle of the words to the song, "we're just two happy cowboys"!  I thought
the band would stop playing for laughing so hard!  It was all in Spanish,
but the joke still works.   :>

By the way, our famed film director, Almodovar, has done films with the
likes of gay bullfighters, so the so-talked-about U.S. film is really old
hat....

Jim