[Dixielandjazz] Doctor Jazz CD on Internet Radio

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sun Feb 26 23:51:02 PST 2006

Shalom Jazz Fans,

Doctor Jazz will be featured on a broadcast tonight (Monday) from 9:00 to
10:00 Israel time on Radio Mount Scopus in Jerusalem, 106 FM. This is the
student radio station at Hebrew University. Our CD will be broadcast in its
entirety, so they tell me, with some friendly comments from the DJ in
between, including plugging the disk and the band and our website. (Did I
mention we have a disk for sale, and band available for booking, and a
website with everything you ever wanted to know about Dr Jazz?)

The broadcast will also be on the Internet at http://msradio.huji.ac.il.
Israel time is GMT plus 2 hours, so the broadcast will be at 11:00AM Pacific
time, 2:00PM Eastern time, and you can figure out the rest. Oh, yes, the
chatter will be in Hebrew, but you'll get the idea.

So tune in tonight for happy jazz from New Orleans to Broadway, and then
don't touch that dial...

Elazar Brandt
Dr. Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Trumpet Ensemble