[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Perfect T-Bone gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 09:41:04 PST 2006

Here it is The Perfect Trombone Gig  just when you T-Bone Perverts
thought there was no more GOOD work to be had !!

Don't fight over it now.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins   (Trombonist with a liberal attitude towards Nudity
aren't they all Flashers at heart ?? )  LOL!

Wanted!  Wanted!       Trombonist with a liberal attitude towards
nudity.... (mission district)

email Reply to:            comm-136871591 at craigslist.org

  needed badly for a band with a PURPOSE. Strip Club music from many
times and places, some old surfer rock for the old surfers, and
cocktail music to lounge over are the most frequented genres in our
mainly instrumental repertoire. Old standards, obscure rarities, and
melodic burlesquocities, are all probable. We have a bass player, a
great drummer, a jazzy guitarist, a steady sax player, and a couple of
trombonists who due to relocations and conflicting schedules have
difficulty participating as regularly as they would like to. An
additional trombonist would round this group out and strengthen our
aleady tight ensemble. We meet every Tuesday night at 8pm at our
rehearsal space and try to keep Fridays open for additional work.
Flexibility is very possible for a motivated brass player. Respond to
get mp3s of our work and more details. Charts Available and we are
associated with vocalists, strippers, and some motorcycle clubs.