[Dixielandjazz] Whereabouts of Bob French???

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 24 13:02:19 PST 2006

Dear Listmates,
Have a dear friend of mine, drummer Bob French, (son of Papa French) who lives/lived in New Orleans.  Does anybody know his whereabouts/email/anything???
He used to do a Sat. Morn jazz radio show in New Orleans, and have not heard from/about him since Katrina - any help will be GREATLY appreciated!!!
OH and I got a gig!!!  I will soon be at a restaurant/bar called Patio Vidal in a little town called St. Jean-Sur-Richelieau - will be singing a lot in French!
Thanks in advance and all the BEST,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!