[Dixielandjazz] Quoting

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 24 12:04:17 PST 2006

 tried to jam as many  quotes as possible, appropriate or not, into each of
his solos. >>

Hi John,
what is appropiate? It fits or it doesn`t or are we trying to link tunes
with similar titles as well. The mind boggles.

We have one band which visits my jazz club which make a point of having a
member of the band sticking as many different tunes into one number as
possible. The audience love it, and compete for how many different tunes
they can recognise.
It may not be inventive but it surely is  entertaining.

Cheers

Pat

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.