[Dixielandjazz] Tunes with identical chord progressions

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Feb 24 09:59:41 PST 2006

That is another thread!   What are the common "Traps" that can lead
an inattentive band into the wrong song? Come on, confess - it has
happened more than once to all of us!

I have a problem with "At The Jazz Band Ball" because it can slip
into several other songs quite easily... "Big Bear Stomp" is one of
them.

You can always back announce the song/mess as a medley, just like you
planned it  ;-)

Dave Richoux