[Dixielandjazz] Re: Tunes with identical chord progressions.

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 18:14:54 PST 2006

Dan,
We have done that, but the school children understand the point even
better if you sing the tunes separately, then layered on top of each
other (the singing, not the children), while the band is tacet.

Ooo, Sandler and Young, there's a blast from the past. Standard joke
when I was in college:
"What's the definition of a minor second? Sandler and Young singing
unison."
Cheerio,
John