[Dixielandjazz] Music Hath Charms to Soothe the Savage Breast

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 11:37:40 PST 2006

The philosophical side of this situation could use a bit more
understanding from the Mall merchants who derive a greater portion of
their income form these same teen agers.  Too bad none of them are
smart enough to install a Dance floor and a soft drink and fast food
eatery stand where these kids tend to hang out.  GIVE them something
BETTER to do than stand around with idle minds ( the Devil's workshop
you know) and nothing to do.

Making teenagers go away is not the answer to the problem, GIVING THEM
SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO DO IS.

Remember back when you were an unwanted Teenager, and so were your kids
and grandkids.  Again how quickly we forget.  :))

How many of you enjoyed being ignored and treated like hooligans even
if you were not?

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins