[Dixielandjazz] Re: Information wanted

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Thu Feb 16 01:54:53 PST 2006

Bill et. al

I got the 10 CD set (no CD #1 but two copys of #10). The was no booklet or
anything else.
It appears to me that the set is in chronological order (why I didn't worry
too much about #1) but there is no other clue to personell.
I got my set from Amazon and it was sealed when I got it.

Phil O'Rourke
Australia

I don't know of a Louis Armstrong discography which can be downloaded, but
will check further tomorrow.
I certainly don¹t have the time to sit down and type all the dates and
personnel.
Who sold the Louis Armstrong set to you?
Surely, they must have forgotten or lost the booklet.
However, if you send me your snail mail address, I can post photocopies of
the information, which will allow you to sort it out.
Kind regards,
Bill.