[Dixielandjazz] Money???

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 14 13:50:39 PST 2006

Hey,
Thanks for enlightening me!  I always wondered what that meant...  Thanks
OH, and by the way, I was watching David Letterman (which I hardly ever do
- I'm more of a Jay Leno kind of guy)  But they were, of course, doing TONS
of jokes about Cheney and his "hunting accident" - and at ONE point Pau
Shaeffer and the band broke into the first strain of "That's A-Plenty" - I
was stunned!  You never know...
All the Best,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!

<dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>