[Dixielandjazz] Bob Black & Chuck Reilly

George Thurmond gthurmond at stx.rr.com
Sun Feb 12 14:20:50 PST 2006

Don -

        I for one will pass along your greetings to Bob Black and Chuck
Reiley this coming Sunday in Austin where Alamo City has a gig at an Austin
Traditional Jazz Society get
together.  I'd venture that Dan Augustine will be there too, and the
TexasJazzLady is known to show up now and then.  Black is still with the
band and Chuck is still giving the Energizer Bunny a run for the money -
guess it springs from his North Michigan background.  Bob Pilsbury is
supposed to drop down from Boston too - I hope he can dig out of the
blizzard by then!

George Thurmond