[Dixielandjazz] Re: Question: what ever happened...

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 12:50:43 PST 2006

Hi Bill,
The point is, I'm not saying imitate what THEY are doing...  But please
realize that these are NEW albums with OKOM and people are buying them and
listening to them!  Use it as a bridge...
Just think of how some younger members of an audience would perk up if you
said before playing a song, "Hey, here's a song by Queen Latifah!" or "How
'bout a little Rod Stewart right now?"
Heck, even if you don't play the tunes, you could always say, "Now here's a
song Queen Latifah SHOULD have recorded on her last album...!"  Just a
thought...
All the Best,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!

<dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>