[Dixielandjazz] Thanks - but stop now.

dingle at baldwin-net.com dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sat Feb 11 09:36:45 PST 2006

To Bill Haesler, wholet the cat out of the bag and started the thread
about my birthday and age, and to all those who added a HB2U greetings,
thanks.
I may be older but I still have a fine head of hair --all mine, white,
and not store bought.
Appreciate the thoughts,
Now it's my turn - Al Levy will have a birthday next month -- I am
ratting on him. He was born 3/2/32. You do the math.
 From nowbe on I will be like Jack Benny, sort of., and  75 forever from
now on.
Gotta go now and touch my horn. Haven't touched it for months and it
must be lonely as hell.
Don Ingle