[Dixielandjazz] FW: HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY DON INGLE

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 21:20:30 PST 2006

That would be my lovely internet adopted niece Kimmi, in Sacramento
who was a mere 17 the last time she posted and had to get off the net
and do her homework  :))

She is the Heart Throb of all the trombone players in the Sacramento
Youth Bands.

And I hear there are Old guys lining up for auditions for her new band
when she gets ready to record and take it on the circuit.  :))

I have a name for the band already:  hope she is lurking :))  Hi Kimmi
!  keep practicing !

Kimmi and the electric environmentally Politically correct senior
citizen precision scooter marching band. sort of :))

Cheers,

Uncle Tom