[Dixielandjazz] FW: HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY DON INGLE

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 22:40:52 PST 2006

Well Bill:

Even though I am a musician and supposed to be a better student and be
able to count cause I am a drummer I still have trouble with math,
maybe you could help me out here:   I think I joined this list about
three years ago when I was a mere lad of 59 and I just had a birthday
and they say I have aged a lot since I got on this list  and most days
after getting through all these posts I feel about 106.   Does that add
up ?  I used to play BlueGrass music, but now I only dance with  Blue
Haired Ladies.

Cheers,

Your OLD buddy  Geritol Tom  time for my nap now.